World Hatred of Christkiller ZHIDS Highest Since WWII!!
HeinrichHimmelfarb
2004-10-02 21:36:16 UTC
Subject: World Hatred of ZHIDS Highest Since WWII!!

Notice that the criminal child molester refuses to discuss the subject
matter, but only makes slander since he can not deny the TRUTH of the
article.

For more than 2000 years, the world has suffered from the lies of the
Christkiller ZHIDS!!
For the past 2000 years, civilised peoples worldwide have suffered
because of the Christkillers.
The Ukrainians will never forget, or forgive the incidents like
HOLODOMOR, caused by the filthy ZHIDS!!
The Polish people will never forget, or forgive KATYN and Vinnitsa,
again caused by the foul ZHIDS from Soviet Union!!
In every country where they exist, they cause death and destruction,
including the demise of the human way of living.
Now, in Canada,USA and elsewhere, disease-spreading fags are getting
special rights, as one more step to destroying the Christian family
principle.
And who profits from abortions? Why ZHID baby-killers, of course!!
Newsgroups: soc.culture.palestine,alt.conspiracy,alt.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: World Hatred Of Jews Highest Since WWII
Its because the jews haven't found a way to control the internet -
yet.
As long as there continues to be a free-flow of information - the
"World Hatred of Jews" will continue to rise.
The truth hurts.
Why are Jews hated so?
Some Jews say it is it because non-Jews (goyim abominations)
are evil. However, I think anti-semitism is really a self defense
mechanism by societies of being enslaved by Jews.
Why do Jews seems to have the strange obsessiveness about
controlling Tv, newspapers and all forms of communication?
Is it because they think this will make them feel safer or
is it that they really want to control non-Jews.
With their history of backlashes by the goyim, you would
think that they would have learned some restraint. Maybe
they should try something new.
Rights group: hatred of Jews at highest level since WWII
By News Agencies
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=292472&contrassID=1&subContrassID=9&sbSubContrassID=0&listSrc=Y
Anti-Semitism is rising at a rate unseen since the end of World War Two,fuelled
in part by an explosion of hate sites on the Internet, Jewish leaders told
an international conference on intolerance Monday.
From just one Web site in 1985, there were now more than 4,000 promoting terrorism,
hate and historical revisionism, according to a report released at the conference
held at the Paris headquarters of UNESCO, the UN scientific and cultural body.
The three-day conference, which plans to combat anti-Semitism through "education
for tolerance", is attended by religious leaders and experts, as well as political
representatives including Minister for Diaspora Affairs Natan Sharansky; U.S.
congressman Robert Beauprez, Republican of Colorado; and France's Interior
Minister Nicolas Sarkozy.
Also scheduled to attend are the United Nations High Commissioner for Human
Rights Sergio Vieira de Mello and former NATO commander in Europe General Wesley
Clark.
"Not since the end of World War Two has the world seen such a proliferation
of anti-Semitism," Rabbi Marvin Hier, founder of the Simon Wiesenthal Center
which preserves the memory of the Holocaust, said in a conference address.
"I believe that you have a new generation of professional haters who are serving
as leaders, demagogues, and they're inspiring young people to do their bidding
while they often hide," he told journalists earlier.
Hier cited cartoons in Western newspapers and a range of comments by leading
Arab officials as evidence of the rise in anti-Semitism.
It was wrong to blame poverty or the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for the upsurge,
which could only be confronted by speaking out, he said.
"There is nothing new about the oldest hatred," he said. "Some will hide behind
what Israel is doing... but those are just excuses, that's a ruse."
Rabbi Abraham Cooper, associate dean of the Wiesenthal center, presented a
report detailing 4,000 international Web sites that he said promote terrorism,
hatred or Holocaust denial.
"We are seeing now a very sophisticated manipulation of the Internet by terrorists
and their supporters," he said. "They are ahead of the curve in understanding
the possibilities of the Internet."
But protesters outside, including many Jews and members of the Americans Against
the War coalition, said Cooper had deliberately excluded radical Zionist groups
from the list.
In a letter to the conference host, UNESCO Director-General Koichiro Matsuura,
the protesters said the Wiesenthal center, "under the deceitful cover of the
struggle against anti-Semitism, is on the contrary encouraging intolerance
and racism in our societies."
Protesters also denounced the decision to invite Sharansky, who is also in
charge of Jerusalem affairs, claiming he "is avidly against making even the
slightest concession toward the Palestinians."
Two-thirds of the 313 acts of violence reported in France last year were directed
at Jews, Hier said, while in Britain, new figures showed a 75 percent rise
in anti-Semitic incidents.
The rise in attacks in France over the past year have been mostly attributed
to Muslim youths of North African origin angered by the continued Israeli-Palestinian
conflict.
French Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy told the conference he refused "categorically
to explain the madness of anti-Semitism by the situation in the Middle East,"
and repeated his "zero tolerance" policy on all racially-motivated attacks.
Shimon Samuels of the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Paris branch said anti-globalization
protests had degenerated into attacks "on what they see as the vultures of
society [who] are in most cases the United States and the Jewish people."
"They have taken the old stereotypes and simply modernized them... thereby
proliferating and having a multiplier effect they were never able to do in
previous decades," he said.
In his opening remarks, Matsuura said efforts to combat anti-Semitism include
promoting unbiased teaching, revising school textbooks to reflect universal
values and introducing classes on religious, ethnic and racial tolerance.
Beauprez said "Americans are all acutely aware of the devastating impact that
hate crimes... have on innocent communities."
He said he had come to Paris to "express on behalf of the American people our
solidarity with the victims of these [hate] crimes in France and wherever they
have occurred."
Posted by: Boris Dynin = NAMBLA executive &
late night discussions, even from Stormfront,
Christian Identity, Pamyat, Aryan Nations, etc.
I am together with McVay, regional managers for NAMBLA.
We like young children, so that we can train them our way.
CALL late nights to discuss: (408) 773-0984
55 Chumasero Drive, Daly City, San Francisco 94132
1-250-616-9431
Apt. 3108 - 995 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
As everyone can see McVay takes it as a compliment when he is
called a "confessed child-molester" and the additional material
should give an indication as to the why.
"I am weary of seeing the issue of "child porn" blown out of
proportion (I've been on and around the Net since 1988, and have
yet to come across anything I'd consider "child porn." I've
seen photos of naked children, but then I've got some of those in
my family photo album, and fail to see the harm, or any great
moral danger to our society)." - Nizkor Director Ken McVay
http://www.spectacle.org/695/mcvay.html [Many paedophiles
also have family albums with naked children photos in them.]
Look at Ken McVay's photo and ask yourselves; "Does he not look like
a disheveled unkempt pervert or someone who would molest your child
even if he or she were not naked"?
Keith Spencer,5005 Whitemud Road,Edmonton,AB,Canada T6H5L2
I welcome phone calls, late nights:(780)437-1787 or
work:(780)492-0473
http://www.jewwatch.com
National Alliance - www.natvan.com
OSTARA - www.ostara.org
IHR - www.ihr.org
ZUNDELSITE - www.zundelsite.org
AL JAZEERA - http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
Or, visit the website for NATIONAL ALLIANCE : http://www.natvan.com
They have lots of information, as well as books and records.
They also are involved in exposing Ken McVay for the crook he is,
and passing on information to the appropriate criminal prosecutors.
As a service to the public, this article is posted worldwide by a
victim of the molester pervert Ken McVay. May he rot in hell.
Ken Levi
2004-11-10 16:54:52 UTC
For more than 2000 years, the world has been suffering from the
Christkiller ZHIDS!

Why should the Polish people pay these filthy ZHIDS compensation, for
what others may have done?
Newsgroups: soc.culture.palestine,alt.conspiracy,alt.rush-limbaugh
[...]
From just one Web site in 1985, there were now more than 4,000 promoting terrorism,
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protocol/prgs/obc/1995/1995_KMcVay.jpg
Kenneth McVay OBC
2004-11-10 19:39:05 UTC
Post by Ken Levi
For more than 2000 years, the world has been suffering from the
Panie “Grosvenor”, ***@spiceland.org,

Byloby nie fair okreslac Pana mianem klamcy lub osoby , ktora
irracjonalnie nienawidzi Zydow, bez zaoferowania Panu mozliwosci
wyjasnienia przekrecen i bledow , ktore wymieniam ponizej.

Jako , ze jestem pewien , iz z Pana zapracowany gosc, bede w regularnych
odstepach czasu publikowac te pytania wciaz na nowo, aby zapewnic Panu
wystarczajaco duzo czasu na ustosunkowanie sie do podniesionych
zarzutow.

Pytanie 1

13 maja 1996 roku oswiadczyl Pan:
“Zwroc uwage, oni udzielaja poparcia temu Zydowi Morgentaler i jego
morderstwom nienarodzonych dzieci w jego klinikach aborcyjnych”.
(Grosvenor, Zydzi dla Pederastow)

Pytanie 1 jest dwuczesciowe:

1. Jaki Pan oferuje dowod na to, ze ten doktor jest Zydem?
2. 2. Jaka roznice by to uczynilo, gdyby byl?

Pytanie 2

W maju 1996 roku Pan oswiadczyl:

“W kanadyjskiej Albercie Senator Ghitter, wspolnie z Bnai Brith i innymi
zydowskimi grupami, otwarcie otwarcie popieraja wprowadzenie
szszegolnych praw dla pederastow i nadanie szerszych uprawnien tak
zwanej “komisji praw czlowieka”.

“Jezeli czujesz, ze pederasci nie powinni otrzymywac szczegolnych praw
za pieniadze twoje i innych normalnych ludzi, wstap do ALAP – Ligi
Anty-Pederastow “. (Gosvenor, Poparcie dla LAP)

“Ja czuje, ze oni nie powinni otrzymac szczegolnych praw, nawet jezeli
kochajacy pederastow rzad Kanady chce nadac im je”. (Gosvenor,
Rozprzestrzenianie Pederastow)

“Tu w Albercie Senator Ghitter i Bnai Brith popieraja pederastow I
lesbijki. Te ugrupowania domagaja sie od rzadu Alberty nadania
szczegolnych praw zboczencom, probujac prawdopodobnie po raz kolejny
zburzyc tradycyjny model rodzimy”. (Grosvenor, Dlaczego sa Zydzi)

Panie Gosvenor, tutaj nasuwa sie pytanie: dlaczego Pan klamal o Bnai
Brith i innych, ktorzy wcale nie wzywali rzadu do “nadania szczegolnych
praw” gejom i/lub lesbijkom?

Pytanie 3
W dniu 30 maja 1996 roku wyslal Pan nastepujacy artykul do internetowych
tematycznych grup dyskusyjnych:

“Kanadyjskie srodki masowego przekazu donosza, ze REVENUE CANADA
TAXATION ponownie prowadzi dochodzenie w sprawie KOSHER TAX.
“Artykul na stronie biznesowej podaje, ze wielu producentow, takich jak
Saran Wrap, Sanka Coffee, Mr.Clean, itp. jest zmuszonych do placenia
rabim , aby ich produkty zostaly uznane jako koszerne.
“Ten ekstra wydatek obciaza potem kazdego klienta.
“Niektorzy ludzie probowali zadeklarowac w swoich deklaracjach
podatkowych dodatkowe 300 dolarow od osoby na rok, jako tak zwane “datki
charytatywne”.Wydzial podatkowy nie zezwolil na to oszustwo, poniewaz
ani dotacje te nie byly dobrowalne, ani tez nie przedstawiano
pokwitowan.
“Najwidoczniej jacys nie-Zydzi probowali zglaszac to, i teraz sa bardzo
zli, ze nie nie otrzymali zezwolenia. Jakby nie dosc tej krzywdy,
ublizajacy jest fakt, ze nie maja oni wyboru jesli chodzi o koszt ich
zakupow, poniewaz te dodatkowe kwoty placone rabim wchodza w sklad
kosztu calkowitego.

Oto AKTUALNY tekst artykulu, ktory Pan cytowal:

“Opowiesc o wysokim podatku nie jest koszerna”

“Koszerne Pytanie: Czy moge zadeklarowac 300 dolarow jako koszerna ulge
podatkowa z tytulu zakupu Saran Wrap, Mr.Clean, Sanka i innych
produktow, ktore uzyskaly blogoslawienstwo rabich i sa oznakowane
specjalnymi symbolami?

“Odpowiedz: Nie. Ta stara i zlosliwa pogloska ma swoje zrodlo w
antysemickim szukaniu kozla ofiarnego , gdzie probuje sie obwiniac Zydow
za wyzsze ceny - placone rabim – a potem oswiadcza sie, ze Zydzi sa
jedynymi ktorzy znaja specjalne symbole i deklaruja ulgi podatkowe. To
wszystko jest nieprawda”.
(Chalmers, Ron. Edmonton Journal, sekcja biznesowa, “Money Matters”,
strona tytulowa, 29 maja, 1996 roku)

Moje pytanie, oczywiscie, brzmi: dlaczego Pan mylnie zinterpretowal
(mowiac delikatnie) tresc tego artykulu?

Pytanie 4
Napisal Pan (we wrzesniu 1996 roku):
“Ken OyVey, larwa reprezentujaca zydowkie grupy terrorystyczne, w tym
JDL…” Gosvenor, Dotyczace OyVey)

Prosze przedstawic dowod na Pana twierdzenie, ze ktos o nazwisku “OyVey”
reprezentuje jakakolwiek grupe terrorystyczna.

Pytanie 5

W tym samym artykule Pan rowniez stwierdzil:

“Fakt, ze Revenue Canada I Auditor General of Canada wskazal Bronfmansow
jako tych, ktorzy wywiezli z Kanady 2 BILIONOW DOLAROW wbrew
kanadyjskiemu prawu podatkowemu, rowniez poglebil nastroje antyzydowskie
w Quebec”. (Tamze)

Prosze (1) udowodnic ze rzad faktycznie, jak Pan sie wyrazil, “wskazal”
rodzine Bronfman, oraz (2) przedstawic dokumentacje na poparcie
twierdzenia, ze rodzina Bronfman “poglebila nastroje antyzydowskie w
Quebec”.

Prosze sie nie spieszyc, Panie Gosvenor. Ja moge poczekac kilkadziesiat
lat, jakkolwiek w Pana przypadku to nie bedzie mialo znaczenia.

Pytanie 6

Nastepnie Pan dodal:

“Fakt, ze Zydzi nie przestrzegaja francuskiego prawa regulujacego imprrt
zywnosci do Quebec, w sposob oczywisty wzbudzil wrogosc wsrod
normalnych, w wiekszosci katolickich,mieszkancow Quebec”. (Tamze)

Prosze wymienic ustawy, ktorych Zydzi z Quebec nie przestrzegaja. Prosze
powolac sie na kompletny tekst – niech sie Pan nie trudzi przytaczaniem
go samemu, jest Pan znanym klamca i nie sposob Panu ufac w takiej
sprawie. Gdy tylko Pan obroni swoje stanowiko w tej sprawie, bedziemy
mogli przejsc do drugiej czesci pytania.

Pytanie 7

Wielkim glosem Pan kontynuuje:

“Zauwazcie, ze OyVey odmawia odpowiedzi na zarzuty w sprawie akcji
Zydow. Chetniej zadaje nie zwiazane z tematem osobiste pytania, oparte
na falszywych wiadomosciach prasowych. Ale czego sie mozna spodziewac
po kims w rodzaju OyVey , kto – jak glosza inne zrodla - z jakichs
powodow zostal zwolnieny z Armii Amerykanskiej.” (Tamze)

Prosze wymienic szczegolowo “falszywe wiadomosci prasowe”, ktore
podsunely “nie zwiazane z tematem osobiste pytania”. Majac na uwadze
swoja sklonnosc do lekkomyslnych spraw sadowych, prosze wyjasnic
dlaczego nie oskarzyl Pan wydawcow tych “falszywych wiadomosci
prasowych” o oszczerstwo.

W drugiej czesci tego pytania, oczywiscie, prosze Pana o
zidentyfikowanie osoby zwanej “OyVey”, na punkcie ktorej ma Pan obsesje.

Pytanie 8

Ukoronowaniem szalenstwa jest Pana konkluzja:

“Trzeba sie takze zastanowic nad seksualna orientacja tego czegos, gdyz
jest ono bardzo przychylnie nastawione do pederastow przenoszacych AIDS.
Czy jest jednym z nich, co tlumaczy fakt, ze nie ma ono rodziny ani
dzieci? Nalezy sie zastanowic nad innymi aspektami pochodzenia tego
kawalka obcego gowna zyjacego w Kanadzie”. (Tamze)

Prosze zidentyfikowac “to cos”, o ktorym Pan mowi w powyzszym
paragrafie, Panie Gosvenor.

Pytanie 9

W dniu 3 pazdziernika 1996 roku, przebil Pan siebie, Panie Gosvenor, I
zaoferowal nam tak bezczelne klamstwo, ze zaskoczylo ono nawet
zahartowanych czytelnikow Gosvenora:

“W szczegolnosci gdy szanowany Miedzynarodowy Czerwony Krzyz
oswiadczyl, ze tylko 320,000 Zydow zginelo w rezultacie wojny???”
(Gosvenor, Nie Zapomnij)

Prosze Pana o zapoznanie sie z ponizszym tekstem, Panie Gosvenor, I
nastepnie o wyjesnienie swojego powyzszego stwierdzenia:

MIEDZYNARODOWY KOMITET CZERWONEGO KRZYZA (ICRC)

{…}
Genewa, 10 maja 1979 roku

Nie mozemy niestety dostarczyc zadanych liczb, poniewaz ICRC nigdy nie
probowal dokonywac statystyk w sprawie ofiar wojny , ani tez nie nigdy
nie poswiadczal dokladnosci statystyk przedstawianych przez osoby
trzecie. W rzecywistosci podstawowym celem ICRC jest niesienie pomocy
ofiarom konfliktow zbrojnych , a nie wystepowanie w charakterze komisji
informacyjnej lub tez urzedu statystycznego.
Jesli chodzi o liczbe 300,000 ofier , wymieniona na stronie 28
przyslanego przez Pana dokumentu, to w dniu 19 stycznia 1955 roku gazeta
“Die Tat” opublikowala artykul (ktorego fotokopie zalaczamy), w ktorym
przytacza liczbe ofiar II Wojny Swiatowej , zawierajaca te 300,000.
Jak Pan zobaczy po przeczytaniu tego artykulu, po pierwsze liczba
300,000 nie byla podana przez ICRC , po drugie , nawiazuje ona tylko do
nienieckich ofier (Zydow I nie-Zydow) obozow koncentracyjnych. Zatem
autorzy broszury podwojnie zafalszowali swoje informacje, raz przez
stwierdzenie,ze liczba ta nawiazuje do wszystkich zydowskich ofier
deportacji, drugi raz przez powolanie sie na ICRC jako na zrodlo
informacji.

{…}

Z powazaniem,

R. Gaillard-Moret

Naczelnik …

(Aby zapoznac sie z calym listem, zobacz …http…

Pytanie 10

W serii artykulow opublikowanych w styczniu 1997 roku, zawarl Pan
nastepujacy tekst:

“Od kiedy Ken McVay dziala w synagodze, moje ciekawskie ja chcialoby
wiedziec co on NAPRAWDE robi w synagodze? (Grosvenor, KIDDIE PORN)

Wyzwanie, oczywiscie, jest proste – poniewaz ja dzialam w swoim domu , i
szczesliwie jestem przygotowany do udowodnienia tego faktu w sadzie ,
prosze o dostarczenie jakiegos wyjasnienia Pana twierdzenia.

[Work cited section follows]

Work Cited

Grosvenor, William. UseNet can.general,tor.general,ab.general,
van.general,mtl.general,ott.general,edm.general,
Subject: "Support AFL - ANTI FAGGOT LEAGUE," May 6, 1996,
(one line) http://ftp.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william/1996/grosvenor.0596

------------------. Usenet alt.revisionism. Subject: "Jews for
Faggots in Alberta," May 13, 1996. Message-Id: 4n7r5c$***@news.sas.ab.ca
archived in (one line) http://ftp.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william/1996/grosvenor.0596

------------------. UseNet edm.general,ab.general,can.general,
tor.general,alt.revisionism,van.general,calgary.general,
Subject: "FAGGOTS SPREAD AIDS-WHY PROTECT THEM?," May 15, 1996,
(one line) http://ftp.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william/1996/grosvenor.0596

------------------. UseNet ab.general,can.general,alt.revisionism,
tor.general,calgary.general,van.general, Subject: "Why are Jews
Supporting Faggots?," May 15 1996, Message-ID:
***@compusmart.ab.ca, archived in
http://ftp.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william/1996/grosvenor.0596

------------------. UseNet alt.revisionism, Subject: "KOSHER TAX
in Canada," May 30, 1996, Message-ID:
Pine.SUN.3.93.960530152401.25391J-***@voyager.cris.com,
archived within
http://ftp.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william/1996/grosvenor.0596

------------------. UseNet alt.revisionism,can.general,qc.general,
mtl.general. Subject: "OyVey Concerned About Quebec JEWS,"
Date: Sep 27, 1996, Message-ID:
Pine.A32.3.91.960927080826.63748A-***@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

------------------. UseNet alt.revisionism, Subject: "Re: DON'T FORGET
JEW SET UP CHEKA FOR COMMIES," October 3, 1996, Message-ID:
Pine.A32.3.91.961003073630.30900B-100000-***@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
archived within
http://ftp.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/grosvenor.william/lies/lie-320000-jews

------------------. UseNet ns.general. Subject: "SYNAGOGUE CANTOR
CONVICTED OF KIDDIE PORN IN HALIFAX!!!!," January 7, 1997.

------------------. UseNet: ont.general,qc.general,mtl.general.
Subject: "SYNAGOGUE LEADER IS KIDDIE PORN CRIMINAL!!!," January 8, 1997.

------------------. UseNet soc.culture.lebanon,alt.revisionism.

------------------. UseNet alt.culture.saudi,alt.illuminati. Subject:
"SYNAGOGUE LEADER IS KIDDIE PORN CRIMINAL!!!," January 8, 1997

------------------. UseNet: soc.culture.arabic,soc.culture.german,
soc.culture.quebec. Subject: "SYNAGOGUE LEADER IS KIDDIE PORN
CRIMINAL!!!," January 8, 1997

Susan Shiksa Cohen
Susan Shiksa Cohen
Susan Shiksa Cohen
Mikhail Teterin
2004-12-05 16:19:43 UTC
Post by HeinrichHimmelfarb
For more than 2000 years, the world has suffered from the lies of the
Christkiller ZHIDS!!
Khm... I'm quite certain, Christ (himself a Zhid) died _less_ than 2000
years ago :-) Then, again, we only know this from Apostles, all of whom
were Zhids too.

-mi